Czar
Applicant
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: Yes
In-Game Name: Czar
Shadowlands: Froob

Czar

Postby Czar » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:17 am

Oh well - I already joined but it seemed a good format for an intro:

1. What is it that brought you to our forums, or has caused you interest in joining our org? Did someone approach you about recruitment or did you find us on your own through teaming or any other method? If someone is recruiting you and has sent you here, please list there in-game name.

- Powahful was recruiting on ooc so I looked at the forum.

2. How long have you been playing Anarchy Online?

- 2 years

3. Is this your first Neutral char, have you others (alts) that you would eventually like to join to the org as well if you find we suit your needs as an org.

- I have lots of alts but are clan. I have made 2 neutral toons that are in the org.

3a. How long have you played Anarchy Online, free or payed as a Neutral?

6 days

4. What is your in-game char name(s) that you are wanting recruitment on?

n/a

5. Are you a froob (free player/newbie) or do you have the expansions, if yes then which expansions. (To better help myself and other raid/event organizers pre-plan things in the future, do you prefer RK over SL or AI over SL or any specifics or not care at all).

- I am playing frrob atm. I have 2 unpaid accounts but don't use them atm.

6. Have you ever belonged to a Neutral org in the past?

- No

6a. If you have just left or are planning to leave your current org to join Spirit Walkers, please explain why.. if you prefer it to remain confidential you may tell myself or your recruiter why instead. (Obviously if you are leaving or have left your current org, we want to make sure that the same will not happen with us).

I left my last org after disagreements with the pres - I like making toons for fun, caprice and whatever I feel like. He said I was wasting my time and should spend it recruiting instead.

7. While we do not discriminate against age, sex, creed, color or any other real life qualities, and we are a 'family' orientated guild, we do try to limit 'adult' talk in the main chat, though as with any situation, sometimes things don't always work out that way, in which case I do ask your age.. it will not have any effect on whether or not you are recruited, but helps myself.

Well over the age requirement :-)

8. While we are not an 'RP Org' we do at times participate in the events sponsored by the ARKs and even player sponsored ones, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very interested, 1 being none at all.. how much does role-playing matter to you and do you prefer to remain 'in character' (addressed only by your IG name and sticking with the story-line and the like) at all times?

1 - no interest in RP

9. Have you read and do you understand and agree with the Spirit Walkers/RK Shadows Guild Code of Conduct?

Yes

10. We have many players from all over the world, and do try to schedule raids, events, meetings and the like so all can participate, though it is difficult at times we try our best.. Please give us your time zone and location, and while we do have many people from all over the globe, we are an English (in main chat) guild.. do you speak and understand English enough to feel comfortable in that language environment?

I'm English living in Austria.

11. Are you a casual (only on the weekends type of gamer) or a hard core (you'll see me all the time) type of player?

I play most days with short breaks sometimes.

12. Spirit Walkers is a Neutral Org, though some players have sided alt toons, the organization as a whole and the org chat are geared toward the Neutral agenda. Pro-sided, slams against specific sides and disrespect to the Neutral agenda are highly frowned upon. Spirit Walkers also maintains a "Drama Free" org chat. Are you able to abide by these guidelines?

Yes.

13. What is it, if anything, you hope to achieve from joining the Spirit Walkers.. is there anything in particular that appealed to you?

Earlier orgs I've been in all seem to have had an agenda and drama. Seems agenda free and drama free so far which is very appealing :-)

(Optional)
14. Is there anything special you would like to say about yourself or what it was that brought you to the attention of the SW? Do you have any special qualities you think the org as a whole could benefit from such as TS'ing, experienced/old-school player.. twinker extroardinare? (This won't judge on whether or not you are recruited, just nice to know something special about each new (and old) members :))

I have a fairly good understanding of twinking. I have toons for the most wanted buffs in the game - mochies, 131 behe etc. The main missing ones are fixer buffs.

Ndure
Past President Extraordinaire

Re: Czar

Postby Ndure » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:49 am

Welcome aboard Czar. Glad to have you as a Member of our Orgs!
Let the deed show.

Egri
Site Admin
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: No
In-Game Name: Egri
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Re: Czar

Postby Egri » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:49 am

Yes, perfect format. Thank you for the intro and welcome (again) to Spirit Walkers.
Ingame: Egri (212, Engi), Idocy(208, Doc) and Igri (177, Clan Fixer), Metatrader (98, Trader)
RK Shadows Forum Admin

Return to “Spirit Walkers Applicatons”