Mibrazen

Applications to Spirit Walkers
Want to join Spirit Walkers? Please register and post your application here
Mibrazen
Unit Commander

Mibrazen

Postby Mibrazen » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Hi everyone. Following Czar's lead, I joined SW about 2 weeks ago. I'm a Froob at the moment. Joined AO in June '09 but honestly I didn't even understand the game until I had an epiphany in December and the pieces started coming together. This is my first toon and my first MMORPG. I took some time before joining an organization because I wanted to join the right one :) Spirit Walkers was on my short list of neutral orgs whose members seemed visible and weren't too crazy (some crazy is good but over the top..not so much).

I'm in the EST time zone but sometimes also on in PST hours. Always interested in team efforts particularly on the low level dungeons like Foreman's or Cyborgs. If any older Fixers want to offer themselves as a mentor would really love that. I also enjoy role play and have some experience there.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and I just wanted to thank Sunnysideup, Ndure and Powahful for being welcoming right from the start.
Oh! and Brazen is a name I use on other platforms so please feel free to call me Brazen or Braze. No..Powahful...I don't really like "Mib" :)

Egri
Site Admin
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: No
In-Game Name: Egri
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Re: Mibrazen

Postby Egri » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Mibrazen wrote:Hi everyone. Following Czar's lead, I joined SW about 2 weeks ago. I'm a Froob at the moment. Joined AO in June '09 but honestly I didn't even understand the game until I had an epiphany in December and the pieces started coming together. This is my first toon and my first MMORPG.

That is good, it is a great game to start with. No matter where you end up later, you'll always remember how awesome AO was. I've tried many and always end up here with AO.

Mibrazen wrote:I took some time before joining an organization because I wanted to join the right one :) Spirit Walkers was on my short list of neutral orgs whose members seemed visible and weren't too crazy (some crazy is good but over the top..not so much).

Oh, yea, I had a short list of orgs I wanted to join last year and SW wasn't on the list, no website, so it didn't even make the list. However Xiq and Meticula drug me into this org and I brought Igri from The Defiant. (Igri converted to Clan and is now in semi-retirement).

Mibrazen wrote:I'm in the EST time zone but sometimes also on in PST hours. Always interested in team efforts particularly on the low level dungeons like Foreman's or Cyborgs. If any older Fixers want to offer themselves as a mentor would really love that. I also enjoy role play and have some experience there.

Igri just happens to be a fixer. My only advice is join the smokers club as soon as possible, it makes a HUGE difference, but you'll need some friends to help you.

Mibrazen wrote:Looking forward to getting to know everyone and I just wanted to thank Sunnysideup, Ndure and Powahful for being welcoming right from the start.
Oh! and Brazen is a name I use on other platforms so please feel free to call me Brazen or Braze. No..Powahful...I don't really like "Mib" :)

Welcome to SW and the forum and thanks for taking the time to do that 'post' joining app.
Ingame: Egri (212, Engi), Idocy(208, Doc) and Igri (177, Clan Fixer), Metatrader (98, Trader)
RK Shadows Forum Admin

Mibrazen
Unit Commander

Postby Mibrazen » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Smoker's Club? Haven't seen a reference to that before......

Ndure
Past President Extraordinaire

Postby Ndure » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Glad to have you as a Member Braze!
Let the deed show.

Egri
Site Admin

Postby Egri » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Mibrazen wrote:Smoker's Club? Haven't seen a reference to that before......

"Smoker's Club" is what you join in the quest to get fixer grid access. Well worth getting your Smoker's Club card.
Ingame: Egri (212, Engi), Idocy(208, Doc) and Igri (177, Clan Fixer), Metatrader (98, Trader)
RK Shadows Forum Admin

Mibrazen
Unit Commander

Postby Mibrazen » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Ok I see the info on Smokers Club. Its for Alien Library now. Ofoz does Fixer's grid quest and Sirocco for the team access one. But Smokers looks interesting too!

Egri
Site Admin

Postby Egri » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:13 pm

I did the alien library a few times. Not a bad quest. Get the cool looking thing that you put in a backpack and never use again, though I guess it is to get AI tech 3...
RK Shadows Forum Admin

Return to “Spirit Walkers Applicatons”