1. What is it that brought you to our forums, or has caused you interest in joining our org?
Xira has a crush on me, Recca wants to be just like me, and Poko is the black...er...grey version of me.
2. If someone is recruiting you and has sent you here, please list there in-game name. (Have you teamed/chatted with anyone from the org)
Xira talks to me like erry day.
3. How long have you been playing Anarchy Online and how long as a Neutral?
Never as a neutral, but I'm sick of BS never starting up so I'm giving it a try. Sadly, I've been playing for like 7 years.
4. Is this your first Neutral character? Have you belonged to a Neutral Org in the past? If you have just left or are planning to leave your current org to join Spirit Walkers, please explain why.
I have a lot of clan toons, but this is my first soon to be neutral character. Never belonged to a neut org before.
5. Please list your alts, level and alignment.
Johnnykay(220clan), Kellis (200clan), Khaleema (199neut), Pullsout (157clan), Groinkick (150clan), and a 14 trader that I can't remember the name, also clan.
6. What is your in-game char name(s) that you are wanting recruitment on?
7. Are you a froob (free player/newbie), Sloob or full paid player and what expansions do you have also do you have more than one account?
8. While we do not discriminate against age, sex, creed, color or any other real life qualities, and we are a 'family' orientated guild, we do try to limit 'adult' talk in the main chat, though as with any situation, sometimes things don't always work out that way, in which case I do ask your age.. it will not have any effect on whether or not you are recruited.
I am 62 years old.
9. While we are not an 'RP Org' we do at times participate in the events sponsored by the ARKs and even player sponsored ones, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being very interested, 1 being none at all.. how much does role-playing matter to you and do you prefer to remain 'in character' (addressed only by your IG name and sticking with the story-line and the like) at all times?
It depends if Drak will wear a wizard hat and robe. Then, maybe a 2.
10. Have you read, and do you understand, and agree with the Spirit Walkers/RK Shadows Guild Code of Conduct?
11. We have many players from all over the world, and do try to schedule raids, events, meetings and the like so all can participate, though it is difficult at times we try our best.. Please give us your time zone and location, and while we do have many people from all over the globe, we are an English (in main chat) guild.. do you speak and understand English enough to feel comfortable in that language environment?
My native tongue is English. I'm from Michigan/Wisconsin, USA.
12. Are you a casual (only on the weekends type of gamer) or a hard core (you'll see me all the time) type of player?
More casual lately as my job and such eat up my time.
13. Spirit Walkers is a Neutral Org, though some players have sided alt toons, the organization as a whole and the org chat are geared toward the Neutral agenda. Pro-sided, slams against specific sides and disrespect to the Neutral agenda are highly frowned upon. Spirit Walkers also maintains a "Drama Free" org chat. Are you able to abide by these guidelines?
14. What is it, if anything, you hope to achieve from joining the Spirit Walkers.. is there anything in particular that appealed to you?
A lot of cool people I've met in AO are in SW.
15. Is there anything special you would like to say about yourself or what it was that brought you to the attention of the SW? Do you have any special qualities you think the org as a whole could benefit from such as TS'ing, experienced/old-school player.. twinker extroardinare? (This won't judge on whether or not you are recruited, just nice to know something special about each new (and old) members )
I'm not a terrible twinker I guess. I have some experience in playing for so many years. I can also flip my underwear up from the floor to my hand using only my toes.