Organize AI, IS, tier or RK raids and other org activities in this forum
Timal
General
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: Yes
Shadowlands: All Expansions

INF : Galahad garden key

Postby Timal » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:24 am

Dear all,

At last i finally managed to collect the 9 PBs needed for the Galahad garden key quest. I would like to organize a raid, a PBs kill session, in order for a bunch of people (up to 36) to validate Galahad garden key quest and get key.
Best day would be one of this coming saturday evening at around 8 or 9pm GMT ... that means approx. one or two hours before our traditional meeting time. It's difficult for me to make it later as i'm at GMT+2 and i'd like our easter european mates to take part in (Dooha, Urb, Messa (do we know when will Messa be back ?))... aah i'd like our western mates to be in too tho (Rene, Ndure,...) well tell me what time would be possible...

Please volunteer and tell me if you can come saturday 11, saturday 18, .... ?
cya soon
()_()
( '.' )
(")(")

Ndure
Past President Extraordinaire

Re: INF : Galahad garden key

Postby Ndure » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:45 am

Wow! Well Done! I am gonna be studying calendar for sure. Canadian Thanksgiving is the Sunday after the 11 so the 11 might be the best day for me.. No tho i will make every attempt possible to be there which ever day you choose Timal. and again.... Great Work!!!!!
Let the deed show.

Timal
General
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: Yes
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Re: INF : Galahad garden key

Postby Timal » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:08 am

Congratulations and thank you to all those who participated in the raid. It was great ! Neutral raid force should gather more often :)
()_()

( '.' )

(")(")

Return to “Organization activities”