Guides to survive your time in-game written by our members are in this forum
NivvyNiv
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: Yes
In-Game Name: Nivthulan
Shadowlands: Froob

Scipts Please ^^;

Postby NivvyNiv » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:05 pm

Hiya people :D

Just wondering if some people could please post examples of scripts that are very useful in game .... particulary in combat situations.

'Assist' scripts and the description of what each on does will also be very helpful. :)

This post isn't only to help me, I hope it will help some others too. ;) (especially in light of the HI raid I seemed to have missed *sniff sniff* =< )

Baiii!! ^^;
Broken computer, broken heart...

Timal
General
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Postby Timal » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:27 pm

Heya Niv, hey all

As an engi i'm always assisting my teammates. my own experience is that i never erase the macros i've made, just move them from bars to bars (i have now many bars full of macros) and i put in #1 of my active bar macro to assist the tank (i.e. /macro Brad /assist Contradictor) and then my #2 is always Atk (i.e. /macro Atk /pet attack) so when engaging i type 1 to see who/what's the tank is attcking and then 2 to send bots.
This is worth me, like Niv, i'm open to hear comments /suggests to make efficient macros.
()_()
( '.' )
(")(")

NivvyNiv
In-Game Name: Nivthulan
Shadowlands: Froob

Postby NivvyNiv » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:15 pm

Thank you Timal^^
I always get confused about the assist function. To be honest I think I've only consciously used it once but without a macro or anything. :/
Broken computer, broken heart...

unopposed
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: No

Re: Scipts Please ^^;

Postby unopposed » Sat May 09, 2009 10:36 pm

unopposed
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: No

Re: Scipts Please ^^;

Postby unopposed » Sat May 09, 2009 10:38 pm

RK ShadowS recruit script attached.

<a href="text://<font color='#33CC00'><center><font color='red'>RK ShadowS Is Recruiting!</font><br><br>Hello! The <font color='#00CCCC'>neutral</font> organization RK ShadowS is now recruiting! Want to join a friendly org with a long history and the benefit of having friendly allied organizations for assistance? Love the thought of having a city with open shops for your toons? This org is for <font color='red'>YOU!</font> If you're interested, please <a href='chatcmd:///tell %m Hello! I may be interested in your org! (or I just clicked this cuz it was a clicky thing 0.o)'>click here</a> to send me a tell!<br><br><br><br><br><br><a href='chatcmd:///start http://www.rkshadows.com/forums/index.php'>Click here to go to our Website!</center></a><br>">RK ShadowS Is Recruiting!</a>

Return to “Guides”