Sugarcat - Journal: Lost on Rubi-ka

For the story teller in all of us; behind the normal day to day battles, there's always an untold tale waiting to be born. Here's the place to do it. No OOC please, in-character/in-game stories here only!
Sugarcat
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: Yes
In-Game Name: Sugarcat
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Sugarcat - Journal: Lost on Rubi-ka

Postby Sugarcat » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:38 pm

I remember waking up.
I remember the sunrise.
I remember a doctor telling me I was in the Shadowlands. Unfortunately, I remember nothing before that day.

They (still not sure who they are) gave me a bracer and tricked me into suffering through tests that appeared to be too difficult for me to survive. But, I did survive, I should note here 'they' appeared rather surprized that I did. I completed all their tests and was apparently deemed worthy of rich rewards and safe passage to Nascence.

'Safe passage to Nascence' turned into a death trap. I have spent my entire existance on this planet trying to survive, explore and learn. I feel this is only way I will ever find my way home.

I just want to go home. Right after I find out where 'home' is. I know in my heart it's not here. But all these years later, I still have no more information than the day the sun rose and woke my slumber.

But I still want to go home.

Egri
Site Admin
Member of RK Shadows or Spirit Walkers: No
In-Game Name: Egri
Shadowlands: All Expansions

Re: Sugarcat - Journal: Lost on Rubi-ka

Postby Egri » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:23 am

Very good. Thanks for posting. Gave me a smile. I need to post mine.
Ingame: Egri (212, Engi), Idocy(208, Doc) and Igri (177, Clan Fixer), Metatrader (98, Trader)
RK Shadows Forum Admin

Return to “Role-Playing Forum”