1. What is it that brought you to our forums, or has caused you interest in joining our org? [Xirangel]: rkshadows.com!
2. If someone is recruiting you and has sent you here, please list there in-game name. (Have you teamed/chatted with anyone from the org) Xira
3. How long have you been playing Anarchy Online and how long as a Neutral?
I have been playing AO since 2005 with breaks here and there, have been neutral for 2 days!
4. Is this your first Neutral character? Have you belonged to a Neutral Org in the past? If you have just left or are planning to leave your current org to join Spirit Walkers, please explain why. Yes
5. Please list your alts, level and alignment.
Too many to list so heres a few, Enabled (220 sol) Fromtheback(220 shade) Streetmorph(215 Adv) Streetbum (209 Keeper) Streetscrubz(200 Doc)
6. What is your in-game char name(s) that you are wanting recruitment on?
7. Are you a froob (free player/newbie), Sloob or full paid player and what expansions do you have also do you have more than one account?
All expansions. Yes I have multiple accounts.
8. While we do not discriminate against age, sex, creed, color or any other real life qualities, and we are a 'family' orientated guild, we do try to limit 'adult' talk in the main chat, though as with any situation, sometimes things don't always work out that way, in which case I do ask your age.. it will not have any effect on whether or not you are recruited. 23
9. While we are not an 'RP Org' we do at times participate in the events sponsored by the ARKs and even player sponsored ones, on a scale of 1 to 10,
10 being very interested, 1 being none at all.. how much does role-playing matter to you and do you prefer to remain 'in character' (addressed only by your IG name and sticking with the story-line and the like) at all times?
10. Have you read, and do you understand, and agree with the Spirit Walkers/RK Shadows Guild Code of Conduct? 2xyes
11. We have many players from all over the world, and do try to schedule raids, events, meetings and the like so all can participate, though it is difficult at times we try our best.. Please give us your time zone and location, and while we do have many people from all over the globe, we are an English (in main chat) guild.. do you speak and understand English enough to feel comfortable in that language environment? -5 gmt/ Florida / sure
12. Are you a casual (only on the weekends type of gamer) or a hard core (you'll see me all the time) type of player? A little bit each day.
13. Spirit Walkers is a Neutral Org, though some players have sided alt toons, the organization as a whole and the org chat are geared toward the Neutral agenda. Pro-sided, slams against specific sides and disrespect to the Neutral agenda are highly frowned upon. Spirit Walkers also maintains a "Drama Free" org chat. Are you able to abide by these guidelines? Yes.
14. What is it, if anything, you hope to achieve from joining the Spirit Walkers.. is there anything in particular that appealed to you? Cure for boredum.
15. Is there anything special you would like to say about yourself or what it was that brought you to the attention of the SW? Do you have any special qualities you think the org as a whole could benefit from such as TS'ing, experienced/old-school player.. twinker extroardinare? (This won't judge on whether or not you are recruited, just nice to know something special about each new (and old) members ) I twink here and there and I like chicken that is all.